Monday 7 September 2015

New Palette from TheBalm

Last week I saw a photo on Facebook of something from the David Jones catalogue and it made me literally bounce with joy. Low and behold there was a special TheBalm palette which included a highlighter, blush and two eyeshadows. I was so excited and as I am graduating, my mum thought it would be a great present for me…

However you did have to spend $29 or more on TheBalm and you’d get it for free. I was a little worried because the last time I went to David Jones all TheBalm products were reduced and hidden away. There was barely any left as well. So I was worried that the city David Jones wouldn’t stock it. However there was a clear container with about 20 Mary-Lou’s in there. My eyes lit up like I had found the jackpot. The cult item of TheBalm and they had so many! It was $29.95 off memory so I thought it was perfect. I picked it up and took it to the counter. The woman scanned it and I asked if I was eligible for the palette, she said they had them but it was currently 30% off all TheBalm products. (Later I had found out that it was for the Vogue Fashion thingo mo bob) but I was like crap, I didn’t see anything else except the Mary-Lou, I didn’t really want to get two but the woman had led me over to a different spot.

OH MY GOD, the motherload was in front of me. I had never seen so many TheBalm products that I could hold myself. They had everything. I ended up picking up something from my wishlist, the Shwing black liquid eyeliner. I’ve posted pictures of all three products on my instagram but I will try and put up some swatches and blog pictures up tonight.

If you got anything from TheBalm let me know down below xx

No comments:

Post a Comment