Tuesday 5 January 2016

New 2016 Makeup Trend Already?

So I've heard a lot about this trend already and it scares me.


The new trend is called "Glossy Eyes" and I just can't get on board with it. Places like BeautyHeaven and Makeup Forever have already posted articles and instagram photos about it but in my opinion it looks like a bad case of pink eye. The Glossy Eye can be achieved with some vaseline (and or lipbalm) and some eyeshadow.

Now I loved a lot of the trends from 2015 like the terracotta nudes and the liquid to matte lipstick trend but I don't see myself loving this trend at all. I barely like glossy lips as it is.

So my question is what do you guys think of this trend? Have we gone too far in the makeup industry? Let me know in the comments down below because I'd certainly love to hear your opinions on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment