Monday 7 March 2016

MOTD | Bold Bright Pink Makeup | The Lipstick Hub

Today my makeup was a bright pink look, pink eyes, pink lips and blush. If you don't like pink makeup then you probably will hate this look. I really enjoyed doing this look and just messing around with some new products that I had gotten. Criticism is welcome but this was just an experiment. Let me know what you guys thought of it. I didn't do a tutorial on this because I didn't really have a full face planned, I just knew what products I wanted to use.


The products I used, in order of use, were:
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Foundation in 10 Porcelain Ivory
- BYS Translucent loose powder
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 10 Light
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Vanilla to set my undereyes and then Fawn to contour
- Urban Decay Gwen Stefani blush palette in Cherry
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit palette using both Iridescent Light and Luminous Finish to highlight with
- Loreal Brow Artist Plumper
- Makeup Forever Brow Seal
- Benefit Stay Dont' Stray eye primer in light/medium and then set it with BYS Translucent loose powder
- For eyeshadow palettes I used a few, Be Indulged Summer Pop Eye Palette, Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons, Sleek Ultra Mattes V1 and finally Too Faced Sugar Pop
- Essence eyeliner pen extra long lasting
- Revlon Bold Lacquer mascara, this didn't quite do the job for me so I added Loreal Miss Manga black mascara
- Benefit They're Real mascara for the bottom lashes
- Chi Chi Glamourama lip liner
- Mac Tats lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment