Friday 4 March 2016

My Perfume Collection | The Lipstick Hub

Before I made this I actually sorted through my collection and gave a lot of it away because I just don't reach for perfumes enough to have so many. This is purely perfumes by the way, this does not include body mists, scented lotions or anything like that. I'm not going to go through my entire collection piece by piece because that would be way to long of a post, but I will give you a rough outline and list some that I think deserve some more recognition. There are some perfumes that I would like to buy in the future like Marc Jacobs Decadence, Valentino and the new YSL Black Opium but for now I need to finish what I've got.

I'll try to keep this as brief as possible because my collective haul post was so long.

Here's my collection:

I'll roughly try to go from left to right, though there are a couple no-name brands in there.
Juicy Couture, Bvlgari, Harajuku Lovers, Elizabeth and James, Rihanna, Chi Chi, Estee Lauder, Impluse, Byredo, Britney Spears, YSL, So...?, Victoria's Secret, Kimmi, Kardashian, Chanel, Vera Wang, Ed Hardy, Beyonce, Avon, Harvey Prince, Dior, Givenchy

My favourites:
L-R: Eau De Tears, Vera Wang Rock Princess, YSL Black Opium, Givenchy Play

The Eau De Tears one is actually one that I've had since I was about 4-5 years old and I got it from a reject style shop in Spain. I can't find it anywhere on the internet, if someone finds it I would be more than happy. The perfume also doesn't come with the stickers on the top and bottom, my 5 year old self was obsessed with putting stickers on everything.
Vera Wang Rock Princess was probably my first real brand perfume and a family member of mine gave it to me on New Years and I was so happy.
Yves Saint Laurent is a fairly new addition, I got handed a tester back in December of 2014 and couldn't stop thinking about it, so I bit the bullet and got one. I definitely don't regret it. I pretty much wore it all through high school I loved it so much.
Finally the Givenchy Play, I saw this when I was younger and fell in love with the packaging, I pretty much begged my mother for it as a gift for Christmas or my birthday and one day she did get it and it's been my special occasion perfume ever since.

They aren't listed but I also really like the Chi Chi mini's and the Bvlgari ones on a day to day basis as well.

The best for going out/date nights:
L-R: So...? Kiss Me, Byredo Gypsy Water, Harvey Prince Sincerely, Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black
I don't know what it is about these perfumes but they definitely speak, night time, sensual to me. All of them have this particular smell that I can only describe as, when you were younger and you'd see your mum, or another idol, do herself up for a fancy dress party, applying lipstick and spritzing perfume on. I can only think of that to describe these scents.


Prettiest packaging:
L-R: Harajuku Lovers, Unknown Priceline brand, Ed Hardy Skulls and Roses
Anyone who doesn't agree that these easily have the cutest packaging and get off my blog because have you seen that cupcake? That's literally perfume in the shape of a cupcake.

So that's all I have for you guys, if you have any questions about a particular perfume or you enjoyed this post, please let me know down below. I tried to keep this as condensed as possible because there's a lot of perfumes to go through, though a lot are from the same brands and some are duplicates so it wasn't that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment