Wednesday 20 April 2016

Hidden Gems #11 - MP Pop by Models Prefer Liquid Lipstick in Fuchsia | The Lipstick Hub

This week's Hidden Gem is the MP Pop by ModelsPrefer in the colour Fuchsia. Could this be a new liquid lipstick formula from Models Prefer? I don't actually know much about this product because it came in a holiday collection about a couple Christmas' ago and its only a tiny little size. It doesn't have much information on the packaging which is incredibly helpful, not. I found this when I was doing a deep cleanse of my lip gloss drawer. I was swatching everything to see if I still wanted to keep them and I came across this, it's not exactly a lip gloss and it's not a complete matte liquid lipstick. It's just a liquid lipstick, I don't know how else to describe it.

I haven't heard anyone else talking about this product so I thought I would mention it in this week's Hidden Gems. It lasts a really long time, though its not transfer proof, if you eat a massive burger, you will get lipstick on your chin. It stays a long time because it has a stain effect on your lips. When first applied it has a little bit of a thickish creamy consistency but after that sort of transfers throughout the day, it leaves a really nice stained affect. 


The colour is very much a bright neon hot pink, there's nothing subtle about this colour. Perfect for a pop of colour or for a bright summer-y look. Hopefully they bring this back in another holiday collection because it is really different from anything else I have.

Sorry about the really short Hidden Gem but as I said, I don't have many details on the product so I worked off the information I had. If you've tried this product, let me know what you thought of it in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment